We have partnered with an exciting business in the Insurance space.
They are looking for a Mid-weight/Senior Designer, you will work alongside a team of other designers and report directly to the Lead Designer. The ability to handle multiple projects and outstanding attention to detail is crucial.
- A true passion for a design, you bring unexpected ideas to the table.
- You can create design concepts for multi-channel projects including video, print, OOH, digital and events.
- An incredible eye for detail, you take pride in creating work to a very high standard.
- You have a high level of proficiency in all relevant software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc).
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates a proven track record in creating stunning brands (plus some digital).
- Working with the Lead Designer you can generate new ideas or concepts.
- You follow trends, but most importantly, you know when to use them.
Note: It is vital that you have a portfolio of relevant work that you can present at the interview.
- 4+ years of experience as a Mid-weight/Senior Designer or similar role.
- You can confidently present to clients and senior stakeholders with clarity and impact.
- You are comfortable and engaged in meetings and workshops and can challenge a brief and/or client, to get to the best solution.
- A strong verbal and written communicator, you are good with people and highly interactive.
- You are no stranger to shifting priorities and timescales and can keep cool when the pressure is on.
- Knowledge of motion design is a bonus.
Job Reference: JO-2311-339282
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 18/12/2023
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent