We are working with an agency who creates bespoke digital experiences who are searching for a Mid-Senior Designer, working closely with the Creative Director to define and shape a diverse range of web, app and product experiences.
You need to be passionate about design, able to think big and think different.
You will combine excellent problem-solving skills and exceptional design craft with a drive to deliver stunning and well thought through design solutions.
Ideally you should have an agency or product background, with experience of working on large scale responsive web builds and apps, with multiple client stakeholders and varying client requirements.
An autonomous problem solver and self-starter you will use your own initiative and bring ideas to the table to creatively deliver cutting edge, accessible, scalable and robust design solutions.
What you will bring to the role:
- 5+ years in a digital agency or similar multi-project environment
- Excellent visual design skills, with a flair for typography, bold layouts and interaction design
- Comprehensive skills in Sketch, InVision, Miro and the Adobe suite
- Experience defining user experiences and interaction design across varied project sizes and complexities
- Experience in a client-facing role with the ability to justify your design decisions and sell your vision to senior stakeholders
- Experience working on end-to-end projects, from discovery to delivery and beyond
- A solid understanding of responsive design, user-centred design and agile working practices
- A solid understanding of designing to meet accessibility and inclusion requirements
- Have a desire to understand and solve complex multi-faceted problems with the ability to streamline and simplify your solution
- Design end-to-end through collaborative brainstorming, sketching, user journeys,prototypes, and visual design
- Confidently communicate ideas and distil feedback from clients
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Be an advocate for the importance and value of design
Job Reference: JO-2211-328187
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 19/12/2022
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent