My client started with a single shop in Wimbledon and has grown into one of the biggest global destinations in online luxury fashion for women and men, delivering to over 176 countries!! -Their aspiration is to be the most personal luxury shopping site in the world.
Their Technology team has a passion for innovation, collaboration and providing the best possible experience for their customers. They have an open and inclusive culture, with experimentation, learning, and continuous improvement being key to their success. They embrace new ideas, technologies and approaches, while championing best practices, knowledge-sharing and consistent, high-quality delivery; providing a secure, rewarding environment in which our people can thrive.
My client are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join their Digital Design team. In this exciting role you’ll be proactively involved throughout the product development process, from determining what features and experiences we build to shipping built products.
The role will predominantly focus on interaction and visual design – translating insights and research into beautiful, functional products that are a joy for our customers to use. You’ll ideate solutions and explore concepts – creating wireframes, functional user-flows, mockups, prototypes and documentation. You will collaborate closely in cross-functional teams of designers, researchers, product managers and developers – and will present designs and voice considerations to wider stakeholders in the business.
In this role you will be:
- Producing original, multifaceted, user-focused products and solutions that incorporate all the elements of a great user experience while remaining on-brand.
- Communicating and Collaborating confidently in cross-functional teams – working with designers, researchers, product managers, developers and other project stakeholders.
- Checking closely on development to ensure that the build and function matches the design, and providing comprehensive design documentation for developers and other designers.
- Developing hard and soft skills to stay abreast of latest changes and developments in the industry.
- Supporting work across the team at all levels and providing guidance on deliverables.
- Experience in designing and shipping digital products – Web, iOS and Android
- Experience in designing for modern Web – responsiveness, accessibility, HTML5, CSS3
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, colour, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense, and a solid understanding of how these elements influence product function
- A pixel-perfect eye for detail – ensuring that what’s built matches the design
- Proficiency in modern tools and processes – Figma, Jira, Agile methodologies
- The ability to work in a highly organised and collaborative way, with experience of working in cross-functional teams
- Experience in handing-off designs to developers, inspecting builds and providing guidance
- A pro-active approach with an ability to show initiative and generate ideas to constantly improve the quality of product experiences
- Experience of the full product development process from inception to post-launch
- Experience with motion graphics and micro interactions – After Effects and Lottie
- Enthusiasm for UX research, design and technology – a keenness to innovate and raise the bar
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV & Portfolio!
Job Reference: JO-2307-335953
Salary: £40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 20/09/2023
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Product Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design, Digital, research, Strategy, ui, Usability, User Experience, user interface, UX