The Digital Product & Experience team within my clients structure is responsible for creating customer-facing products that are innovative, effective and will change the experience of customers for the better.
My client, a world leading travel & airline company, take huge pride in their past – but they’re looking to the future as an airline that loves embracing the best of modern Britain. Our country’s creativity, diversity, style, wit and warmth are the same special qualities that make us who we are.
If you’re made of the same qualities, you could soon be part of the next chapter of our story. Together as one team, we’re connecting Britain with the world and the world to Britain like no one else!
My client are currently investing heavily in building a first-class product team and are looking for a talented Product Designer to join them!
What you’ll do:
- Experience working on a live digital product at scale, with both engineers and product/project managers
- Lead or participate in workshops to drive alignment, clarity and shared understanding
- Sharing and collaborating on your thinking with engineers, stakeholders and other people in the business to ensure your work is robust and effective
- Map journeys and flows, while also developing interactions, from rough sketches through to market-ready product experiences.
- Design and maintain the components, interactions, and transitions, design patterns as part of a Design System or component library to ensure quality, consistency and ensure efficient collaboration with developers
- Bring visions to life by creating engaging, hi-fidelity prototypes, paying particular attention to micro-interactions, motion and animation to enhance the user experience
What you will bring to the team:
- Have a strong understanding of human-centred design and Design Thinking principles and methodologies to create intuitive interfaces and interactions
- You’re curious – looking to develop a deep understanding of our data and what motivates our users and shapes their behaviour
- Comfortable communicating design rationale and justifying design decisions within the team and to stakeholders
- You are able to work at different levels of fidelity from sketching through to designs, sharing ideas early and refining them with others
- Experience working in Lean, Agile or matrix organisations
- A clear understanding of how research, testing and data analytics works with the design process
- Advanced skills in industry-leading design and prototyping software, i.e Figma
- A portfolio with elegant and intuitive design examples within the context of digital product design
What can my client offer you?
- A competitive salary commensurate to your experience.
- A commitment to helping you grow, challenge yourself & progress professionally. We have set up clear career pathways and mentoring programmes to support you in achieving that.
- Flexible on working locations, with a Central London base alongside our head office near Heathrow.
- Travel benefits and discounts for friends & family.
Not only will you have the chance to further your career development within, you’ll also have the opportunity to make full use of their perks when you join – Competitive Pension, Flexible Working, Discretionary Benefits – Brand discounts, Airport Parking, Private Medical Cover, Dental and Critical Illness Cover, Discounted health club memberships…plus more!
Job Reference: JO-2210-327579
Salary: £35000 - £65000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 11/01/2023
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Product Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design, Digital, Product, research, Strategy, ui, Usability, User Experience, user interface, UX