SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER – INVESTMENT
London – Hybrid
Up to £70,000 + bonus + benefits
We have partnered with a privately owned real estate firm known for its commitment to excellence and innovation. They are seeking a talented an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to join their dynamic team, with a primary focus on financial and investor communications across digital and print.
The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software, project management software like Monday.com, and has worked with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Collaborating principally, but not exclusively, with their Investment Management business, the senior graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects with an investor audience. The successful candidate will be able ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project and commission photography and videography or drone footage to suit the project.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with multiple teams or clients within the European business and its Investment Management teams on a wide range of design materials, including commissioning photography, videos / drone footage.
- Majority of focus is on presentations in Power Point with other mediums including programming digital platforms, email communications, and a wide range of marketing materials including case studies with video assets.
- Interpret complex concepts into digestible graphic design.
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout.
- Collaborate at the peer level with another Senior Graphic Designer in London, acting as a creative sparring partner and providing cover between the two roles to meet the needs of the business.
- Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system and where compliance may be required.
- Take a “see something, say something” approach to all materials, imagery, templates, etc. that come through off-brand from the business to ensure future communications meet the established standards.
- Excellent project management and time management skills with the ability to work consecutively on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Must be focused on delivering great work, no matter how big or small the project
- 10 or more years of graphic design experience with three or more years of Financial Services graphic design experience. Any experience working through a re-branding would be appreciated
- Exceptional creativity, conceptual, and innovative design skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media.
- A strong portfolio of digital and print designs.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Power Point, Adobe Creative Suites (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat) and Excel/Power Bi and working knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Video editing skills are essential – Premiere Pro or After Effects
- Web design and Brandcast/Timesites (or similar).
- Experience in working with design agencies, photographers and videographers.
- HTML and CSS experience preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of page layout, typography, information graphics, image selection, and print production.
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Unwavering commitment to integrity, brand guidelines, the firm’s Guiding Principles, and our Leadership Principles.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply with your CV/Folio!
Job Reference: JO-2311-339111
Salary: £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Design Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent