My client specialise in delivering DX enhanced solutions to their clients across multiple touch-points! – Their creative department delivers real results through UX/UI solutions are looking to bolster their creative ranks with talented designers!
An all-rounder with proven experience in the creative industry who’s ready to take a leading role, working across several high-profile clients. You’ll have a strong background in design and an excellent eye for detail. This role often involves tackling complex briefs in tight timescales, so you’ll be hands-on, motivated and collaborative.
We have a dynamic and informal work atmosphere, priding ourselves on producing great strategic thinking and industry-leading creative work – yet having fun along the way.
- A strong combination of User Experience Design (UX) and User Interface Design (UI) background, ideally acting as lead or senior creative on high-profile client work
- Ability to formulate User Journeys through wireframing, mock-ups and clickable prototypes
- ble to conduct user research, user testing and generate reports and feedback based on customer experience workshops
- Evidence of a working practise using Agile, Lean UX and Design systems/thinking
- Working knowledge of great design, great layout and great typography, across both Mobile and Web Portals
- Take a lead role in developing and delivering concepts, coming up with ideas and helping junior staff and peers to execute these
- Be able to take the design concept through from concept to presentation (to internal team and clients), to final designs and clickable prototypes
- Help keep Designers on track and engaged, inspiring them to exceed expectations and meet our highly creative standards
- Experience presenting creative ideas is essential – you’ll need to gain buy-in to your work internally and with clients
- Be able to think outside the box and innovate with creativity in mind
- Have excellent communication and organisation skills
- Be a great team player with a can-do attitude
- The ability to sketch and draw free-hand is important (low-fidelity wireframing)
- A base level of print art working knowledge is desirable
- Have a flawless eye for detail – typos and grammatical mistakes are a no-no!
To be considered for this role and work with some epic end clients, please apply with your CV & portfolio!
Job Reference: JO-2301-330295
Salary: £55000 - £75000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 22/03/2023
Job Industries: Design Jobs, Product Jobs, UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design, Digital, research, Strategy, ui, Usability, User Experience, user interface, UX