We’re working with an emerging tech brand who focus on reducing food waste across the globe, they’re looking for a Head of Creative Production to head up their team.
Salary – £60,000 – £70,000 DOE (Could stretch on this DOE)
6 or 12 month fixed term contract basis
Remote or Hybrid working available (they have 17 offices globally)
As HOP you will:
- Lead the new global creative production team to transcreate, design and produce high quality, high spec, brilliantly crafted creative at fast pace
- Inspire and motivate a large distributed team at different stages of their careers in different countries to consistently raise the bar in their delivery and team engagement
- Advocate and role model the balance of the consumer-centric mindset with the commercial necessity of delivery at pace and scale
- Deliver impactful high quality creative assets, on time, on brand, at pace
- Collaborate with the global creative team and the global advertising, media and digital team to advise on how processes / format selection / creative masters could be improved to deliver more impact at scale. And flagging early when issues occur.
- Understand broader trends – in creative production, including tools and processes to advise the business on how the performance of the team can be continually improved through all possible means
- Learn from the performance of specific adaptations what should and should not be done in the future to deliver
- Support the development of planning through expectation and resource management
- Advise and consult with country marketing teams to the right level needed to maintain the new highly efficient process, with the right level of engagement and consulting
- Think team first – constantly try to improve communication, motivation and reinforce the values within your team and across the functions.
The HOP is required to have:
- Significant experience in leading the creative production function of a major advertising
- Experience in leading a distributed team across multiple countries
- Pragmatic mindset. You’re passionate, hands-on & caring. You take initiatives to get the job
- done, and keep the team motivated and delivering no matter how hard the problem seems.
- Team Player. You have good communication skills and the ability to translate unclear ideas
- into tangible actions and operational objectives
- Eco-conscious. You’re truly passionate about sustainability and fighting food waste as you
- know the urgency of change and action for the planet.
Job Reference: MP73294
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Studio Management Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Head of Production