Contract UX Designer | Remote working | 6-12 month contract | Inside IR35
This role involves working with a market leading team, creating beautiful digital experiences to bring their products to life and express their value to customers and prospects in beautiful and delightful ways.
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer who has a passion for analysis and solving complex problems for their audiences.
You must have a passion for user experiences that connect the physical and digital worlds, and the flexibility to continually push, disrupt, challenge and innovate to ensure we’re doing the best work to drive results for our clients.
About the role:
- Ability to demonstrate clear thought leadership in the UX discipline, from writing about user experience innovation to representing the discipline internally in the agency as well as to all clients
- Input into the UX process, working in Lean and Agile ways with other disciplines to implement or refine UX practices.
- Responsibilities for setting the direction of UX deliverables on client engagements as well as being able to create and manage mobile first, responsive, and application deliverables using wireframe, prototype, design, and presentation tools
- Capable of working with leads in other disciplines to ensure that the firms solutions meet the needs of clients and deliver an exceptional and measurably effective user experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive day rate.
- You’ll be joining a company that is famous for work/life balance and flexibility.
- You have the option of onsite or remote working with this super collaborative team, in a fun and supportive environment.
- Ultimately you will be creating beautiful experiences for a company that is doing awesome digital transformation that will delight users.
Job Reference: JO-2210-326852
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6-12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract