Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Position: Freelance Lead UX Designer
Client: Beverage Industry
Duration: 6 months
Day Rate: £650 (because your brilliance is worth it)
IR35 Status: Inside IR35 (no tax magic tricks here)
Work setup: Hybrid role – 2/3 days in-house, rest remote (it’s like the best of both worlds) but if need be could be 1/2 days a month
You, have a cup of your favourite beverage in hand, crafting user experiences that truly delight. This client, they are seeking a Freelance Lead UX Designer who loves tackling problems head-on, diving into research, and connecting with users on a whole new level. If you can understand their pains and dreams better than a fortune teller, we want you!
As a UX Lead Designer, you’ll be the maestro behind optimising, simplifying, and innovating key interaction models for their analytical solutions. Think S/4 Hana Solutions and Power BI – yeah, they are playing with the big toys. You’ll be weaving your magic to drive UX solutions for their S4HANA implementation. They are talking about FIORI, Embedded Analytics, Power BI, and Mobile UI solutions. Sound exciting? We thought so.
You will have strong leadership skills, and by that I mean a leadership role that will coordinate with a large technology corporation, not leading a team, but indirect leadership between the 3rd party teams across the Analytical apps, transactional and security teams to make sure the deployment is correct and working with the team to make sure FIORI works across this client. You must have experience in FIORI.
Working with Product Owner for commercial and procurement looking at what’s the best approach to deploy for that team.
– Calling all organisers, visionaries, and problem-solvers! You’ll gather user requirements like a boss by organising sessions, focus groups, and user days. They are all ears, as you partner with key stakeholders to shape their product vision.
– You’ll be the glue that holds cross-functional teams together. Your friends include analytics, engineering, external agencies, and the coolest group – user enablement.
– Ready for a brainstorm? You’ll facilitate design sessions, using Design Thinking and User-Centered Design magic. You’ll work with our UX Analytics Head to make sure they are hitting those enterprise standards.
– Guide their product teams in the mystical ways of Design Led Development. They’ll be your apprentices in no time.
– You’re the defender of product governance structures and the guardian of enterprise standards. We salute you!
Your Unique Toolkit:
– You’ve got the experience – project development is your jam.
– S4H UX/UI solutions? Child’s play.
– Fiori & SAPUI5, SAP Analytics Cloud – you have got this.
– Data-driven solutions? You’re all about that user-centric design life.
– You’re like a Design Thinking Yoda in Design software. Figma, UXPin, Balsamiq – you speak their language.
These guys and girls are all about great experiences – whether it’s in your work or your drinks. If you sip experience in the beverage world, that’s even better. Let’s make exceptional user experiences together. Get in touch now and let the adventure begin!
Upload your CV to our database.