Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Team in shaping the day-to-day delivery and forward-looking UI direction for our products, ensuring it’s in line with wider product and brand strategy and constantly breaking new ground.
- Demonstrate a knowledge and desire to investigate, innovate and develop emerging design, UI and technology trends
- Help to maintain an efficient design delivery process, through regular clear communication with delivery teams and consistently delivering to schedule
- Collaborate with design and development teams in order to create new experiences and evolve patterns
- Work collaboratively with UX to user test both flows and new UI designs. Analyse data and review designs appropriately
- Work with stakeholder groups both within and outside the Design team at product owner, and senior manager level.
What you’ll bring:
- Extensive experience with a specific focus on UI design
- Solid understanding of visual and user-centered design, and how design can meet brand, business and strategic objectives
- As obsessed with the finer detail as they are with the creative vision. Striving to deliver pixel perfect designs
- Motion and Interaction design experience.
- A keen interest in current trends in design and communications and the ability to turn them in to cutting edge realities
- Strong background in gathering business requirements and translating sometimes contending business objectives into designs which meet customer needs
- Proficient with the latest tools and software such as Sketch, InVision, Figma or Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing for TV or Mobile
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring. We also know that everyone has a life outside work.
- We’re open to discussing where and when you do your job, as long as we can balance your needs with those of our customers.
- We’re happy to support you as much as we can with the option to start and finish earlier or later depending on your needs.
- We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
Job Reference: JO-2208-259017
Salary: £45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 30/09/2022
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent