Our client is Europe’s leading entertainment company and serves 21 million customers across five countries. We offer the best and broadest range of content, deliver market-leading customer service and use innovative technology to give customers a better TV experience.
The Group Product Design team spends every day creating brilliant customer products and services across the Group Product portfolio. As well as transforming the experience across Europe and continuing to develop our market-leading digital News and Sports products, we have bold and revolutionising plans for the future. A team of brilliant design specialists working across multiple platforms – we’re shaping the way customers enjoy our products and services.
This role of Senior UX Designer, the group is fundamentally the creative execution of design work across multiple projects and focuses around three core areas:
- Demonstrate an ability to come up with innovative ideas, solve problems creatively and shape these into logical, coherent solutions that centre around our customer’s needs.
- Execute UX Design work that adheres to best practice UCD and brand standards across Group OTT’s product portfolio.
- Help to maintain an efficient design delivery process, through regular, clear communication with delivery teams and consistently delivering to schedule.
- Demonstrate a knowledge and desire to investigate, innovate and develop emerging design, UX and technology trends.
Relationship & Network building
- Work with stakeholder groups inside the groups delivery function including product owners, engineers, researchers and content marketing.
- Represent and advocate the value of UX design and User Centred Design practices with stakeholders across the business and externally where required.
- Help drive our creative culture by being a highly visible advocate for all things design.
- Collaborate with design and development teams in order to create new experiences and evolve patterns
- Work closely with the design team to ensure visibility and provide input into group design critiques
- Act as mentor to UX Designers and share knowledge across the team.
- Play a key role leading specific work streams within the Group Product Design Team plan over the next two years.
For the role, we are looking for you to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience with a specific focus on UX Design.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to convey complex design concepts clearly to different delivery skill sets within the organisation.
- Proven experience of UCD principles and methodologies, with an ability to conduct competitor analysis & benchmarking, create user journeys, user flows, sitemaps, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Proven understanding of UCD, human interface guidelines, standards, and best practices as they apply to various platforms and devices.
- Experience of running qualitative user research, quantitative analytics metrics independently or via specialists to aid insight driven design.
- Strong background in gathering business requirements and translating sometimes competing business objectives into designs which meet customer needs.
- Experience working within an agile delivery environment, and in a highly collaborative manner with multiple delivery skill sets.
- Proficient understanding of the latest tools and applications such as Sketch, Figma, Miro, and Adobe creative suite.
- A keen eye for maintaining consistency of the groups brand guidelines, principles, templates and assets.
- Experience of running discovery & design workshops, helping drive alignment and innovation through experiences we deliver.
- A proactive, self-driven individual that has an equally strong team ethos.
- Experience designing for TV an advantage, but not essential.
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone can be their best.
Job Reference: JO-2208-259013
Salary: £45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 30/09/2022
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: creative, Design, ui, User Experience, user interface, UX, visual