We’re working with a forward-thinking Merchant Bank to help them expand their design team. This Senior UX Designer will work on getting their internal investing and management systems ready for a series of future projects, as well as moving onto various customer-facing products and apps.
Who are we looking for?
- Could be a Senior or a Mid-Senior looking to step up, as long as you’re good
- Experienced Autonomous UX Designer they can trust you to run things and mentor juniors
- Excellent communication so you can present designs and ideas and not just hand over to project managers
- First 6-12 months on Digital transformation then can move onto external products in investment
- Other products include open banking related apps, a keg-tracker for breweries, financial health platforms
- Will involve dashboards, business processes, employee experience and helping people enjoy their job
- You’ll be joining a team of 4 (+ 15 contractors)
- This firm is very good at learning and development and will help your career progression
They also offer flexible working and great benefits as well as a generous bonus scheme.
Get in touch for more information!
Job Reference: JO-2210-326847
Salary: £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 12/12/2022
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent