Senior UX Researcher
£450-£500 per day
My client and I are looking for a talented UX Researcher to join our team for a 3 month contract. You’ll receive guidance and support from ECD and Senior Strategist, and work closely with User Researchers, Designers and Development Teams.
You’ll take an active role in research, applying both quantitative and qualitative methodologies to uncover and deliver user insights. Your work will have an important practical application as research plays a key part in the design and development strategy of the products we work on.
- An experienced user researcher with a desire to work on real consumer and B2B products.
- Experienced using quantitative research methodologies, including producing surveys and handling data sets.
- Experienced using qualitative research methods, including interviews, contextual inquiry, card sorting and persona or mindset creation.
- Able to take a neutral stance, deliverating research findings which are honest and unbiased.
- Great at interpreting user insights, personas and analytics, and translating these into meaningful product strategy, for both B2B and B2C stakeholders.
You’ll work with:
- Project Managers to plan and deliver successfully.
- UI and UX designers, to communicate product strategy, requirements and success criteria.
- Architects, Developers and QAs, to understand the technical considerations affecting product strategy.
- Clients, leading them through the process and theory behind product strategy, enabling them to have thoughtful interaction with us about the things that matter.
You’ll get to:
- Work with one of the most talented and supportive product design and development teams in London.
- Do meaningful work that truly helps shape product experience for some of the world’s biggest organisations in broadcast, sports and beyond.
- Work on projects end to end, with a key strategic role during pre-sales, pitch, kick-off, strategy and definition phases, taking ownership of product strategy and definition workstreams.
- Partner with other team members to lead client workshops, identifying possibilities for strategic initiatives, including user insights, market and route-to-market analysis, as well as definition of product requirements.
- Shape small and large client workshops to define and develop new and exciting product strategies.
- Conduct competitive reviews to gain insights that drive innovative and differentiated experiences for our clients.
- Take on complex, varied requirements and insights, and transform them into simple, robust product strategy and requirements.
- Brief and collaborate with creative and design teams to develop product principles and KPI’s.
- Collaborate with account teams to conduct strategic account planning and drive organic growth.
- Improve yourself and help to shape the direction of our services offering in the years to come alongside your design and technology peers.
- Work on projects with tier one clients around the world.
- Work with tech teams to bring to life the product vision helping mitigate challenges and issues that arise during development to land on sensible solutions to complex challenges.
Drop me a message/email and let’s chat about this opportunity – firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-2210-327934
Salary: £450.00 - £500.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract