Freelance UX Designers
If you are still free and feel like working for an awesome digital agency in East London, I have a freelance UX Design role for you, working for an investment banking client starting next week until April 2023 for £600 a day + Inside IR35.
I have 6 freelancers in currently with this client, so I can say it’s a great pace to work : )
This is a Hybrid role, mostly remote with maybe 1 day a week at most in their office on some weeks.
- Iterative – regularly explores multiple approaches to work and articulate the pros and cons, provide their POV on a recommendation
- Client-facing – comfortable interfacing with clients and can take appropriate measures to anticipate questions that will be asked, points of conversation, etc.
- Leadership – can mentor and support other team members in their process of learning new methodologies
- Financial Service experience – understands complexities of leading global firm e.g., market-specific user behaviours, legal and compliance gaps, market-specific content considerations, etc.
- Asset management experience – not required but big plus
- Systems-oriented – can help to define design system and work within parameters of definition
- Cross-domain collaboration
- With UX – can align on approaches / systems / methods across multiple tracks of work
- With strategy – can articulate design decisions using insights and strategic imperatives
- With project management – can estimate and plan UX work against design sprints
- With product management – can define business rules and prioritise experience requirements based on user and business insight
- With design – comfortable with agile WoW. Can work through all levels of UX detail in support of design, from high level page concepts to detailed interaction states
- With tech – able to unpack platform opportunities and constraints to optimise experience
The Research and testing…
- Competitive analysis – can assess AM landscape and identify best-in-class examples based on AM needs
- User research and testing – can support in the creation of testing briefs, setting up prototypes, identifying key outcomes. Ability to lead testing sessions a plus
- User mindsets and journeys – can use user journeys to inform design priorities
- Sitemap – understands fundamentals of sitemaps and can support on updates
- Wireframes – can produce medium-high fidelity wireframes and can articulate design decisions. Can design for edge cases, content authoring flexibility, etc.
- Component and template mapping – can break down design and UX deliverables into an itemised component library with component variants, naming systems, etc.
+ the other good bits…
- Expertise in Figma a plus
- Expertise with testing software i.e., Treejack, usertesting.com, etc. a plus
- London-based a plus
If you have scrolled this far, and still reading, drop me a line to see if this is the right role for you : )
Job Reference: JO-2211-328283
Salary: Up to £600.00 per day
Salary per: zero
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract