Salary: £50,000 – £70,000
You will be responsible for setting up and running conversion rate optimisation across the clients websites. You will be improving their customer experience through analysis of website performance and behavioural data, this will then be used to build testing hypotheses and deliver a performance driven CRO programme.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop and implement a constantly evolving CRO programme of multivariate and A/B tests to deliver incremental conversion improvements across the site, especially on mobile.
- Own and communicate conversion and behavioral insight to stakeholders from constant analysis of the online booking funnel.
- Work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing, feeding insight from tests and research to inform decisions on product roadmap prioritisation.
- Conduct customer & competitor research to align the testing roadmap with consumer needs & market trends.
- Identify behavioral trends and insight through constant analysis of user recordings, heatmaps etc.
- Own and develop a user testing process to validate prototypes, designs and developments.
- Work closely with product managers to develop user stories to brief the UX designer and developers.
- Produce prototypes and guidelines to support briefs to the UX designer and developers.
- Manage the UX designer (remote) to ensure consistency and best-in-class UI.
- Experience with a recognised A/B testing tool, e.g. VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize,
- AB Tasty
- Highly experienced in Google Analytics, heatmap and behavioral analysis tools
- Sufficient level of front-end website code editing/familiarity (e.g. Chrome Dev Tools)
- Awareness of customer buying patterns, preferably in the travel & tourism sector
- Understanding and awareness of online marketing channels
Job Reference: JO-2307-336299
Salary: £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: East-sussex
Job Types: Permanent