Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Analytics Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Data Analyst – Insights & Reporting
** Digital Platform Start-Up **
· Niche, digital platform environment
· Brand new role, chance to grow quickly into a more senior role
· Highly impressive managers with background in software engineering and consulting
£45k – £55k plus bonus & bens
Central London / wfh
What do the company do?
My client are a digital proxy voting platform, simplifying the flow of information by linking investors, intermediaries and issuers digitally. Through this platform shareholders are instantly notified once a meeting has been announced, benefit from market deadlines for voting which can give additional days to research and vote, and real time confirmation that their votes were received and recorded in the meetings.
Culture and growth
This company has seen significant growth in recent years, and with the development of a new insights product they are heavily expanding their data team. This currently sits at 8 people strong, consisting of Data Analysts, Data Engineers and DBAs. You will join your peers in help to shape this product, whilst delivering insights and reporting to internal stakeholders as well as external clients.
Reporting into the Director of Engineering, and working closely with the VP of R&D, you are surrounded by some truly entrepreneurial an inspiring leaders with backgrounds in software engineering and consulting, globally.
As mentioned, this area will grow over the next year or so, as the company continues to invest into analytics, and specifically productizing their expertise in this space as part of their overall offering. There is also a heavy focus on career development, setting career goals and working closely with employees to shape growth paths.
This role is very much business facing, liaising with lots of senior level stakeholders from a variety of work streams, so you’ll need to work with them to understand their challenges and needs and translating these into workable, analytics briefs. This requires analytical thinking, a consultative approach and a desire to own and develop a team and area of specialism.
Skills and experience require:
· Educated to degree level in a relevant, numerate subject; Machine Learning, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics etc.
· Background in analysing data and delivering actionable recommendations to various stakeholders, identifying valuable trends and insights.
· You should also be skilled in building dashboards and visualisations, which are engaging, smart and impactful for audiences internally and externally.
· Strong skills in SQL plus a data visualisation tool such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Looker etc.
· Thrives in a start-up collaborative environment, with strong skills in prioritisation, stakeholder management and a creative mindset for problem solving.
· A highly analytical approach, with experience in translating business questions into analytics briefs.
· You are comfortable with ambiguity and moving targets.
Upload your CV to our database.