Salt is proud to collaborate on a brand new Data Contract role with one of our most long-standing FMCG client accounts!
We are on the hunt for a Digital Implementation Lead for an immediate starting, 5 month min contract position supporting on the implementation and management of their Google Analytics function (incl. GA4) across global web and app properties.
You will oversee responsibility for ensuring company data capture aligns with their digital ethics and data governance requirements, lead the continuous refinement of processes and documentation governing GA tagging, implementation and QA. This role is operating Outside IR35 and hybrid working (min 2 days in house).
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Lead in the implementation and management of the Google Analytics (incl. GA4) across the companies global web and app properties.d
- Ensure appropriate and updated documentation is developed and maintained eg. global measurement framework, measurement plans, tagging strategies, data governance compliance, datalayer structure, etc.
- Partner with the internal eCommerce and product teams to define and recommend strategies to accurately measure success of our digital products.
- Consistently ensure that customer is at the forefront of all decision making and process design.
- Lead and work with internal (global, regional, local teams) and external partners (partner agencies) to maintain, drive and evolve the global digital analytics capabilities.
- Provide data quality assurance on web/app analytics tracking implementation to ensure accurate measurement, identify data collection issues, devise resolution strategies and work to implement fixes.
- Work with web development, data engineering, web ops and QA teams to ensure that the technical tracking specifications are effectively communicated, actioned, and implemented.
- Consistently identify operational and process related areas for improvement and resolutions
- Set up, maintain and communicate global analytics implementation standards
- Deliver expert management of demand intake from multiple stakeholders at different levels, prioritising your own and the team’s workload to drive multiple analytics solution design projects under tight deadlines.
Key Skills Required:
- Possess expert knowledge of setting up and configuring UA360 and GA4 accounts and properties including but not limited to implementation of custom dimensions and metrics for both Web and App platforms.
- Hold Expert-level knowledge of at least one Tag Management System (Google Tag Manager preferably).
- Strong awareness of current marketing and analytics technology and experience in Google Analytics integrations with other tools such as DoubleClick, AdWords, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience integrating and consuming API services is advantageous (Google API preferred)
- Previous experience in project and stakeholder management.
- Hold excellent time management and organisation skills with ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to manage and maintain relationships with external partners/agencies supporting digital analytics.
- Experience driving and supporting with international projects as well as working with remote teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical people.
- Experienced in managing and maintaining data regulatory compliant digital analytics implementations.
- Experienced in writing technical tagging specifications and measurement frameworks for new websites, apps, web and app features as well as developing and working with data layers.
- Experience with iOS and Android SDKs as well as measurement protocols for mobile app analytics implementation deployments.
- Experience working with Google BigQuery and Google Data Studio advantageous.
Job Reference: JO-2301-329742
Salary: £350.00 - £475.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 5 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Analytics, Implementation, optimisation