Salt is proud to collaborate with one of the UK’s most well known fashion brands as they seek to hire a talented Digital Analyst to join their growing analytics team on an asap starting, minimum 3 month contract role. Hybrid to their Central London HQ, 2 days per week, you will provide invaluable support in deriving actionable insights from data to best inform their website and digital marketing strategies.
You will oversee ownership of their web analytics and hold a key role in upskilling the business across analytics, dashboards and data visualisation.
Key Role Requirements:
- Leverage tools like Google Analytics 360 & GA4 to support in driving insights and inform strategies
- Manage the monitoring and implementation of tags via Tealium
- Support the product feed function, powering digital channels across PPC, Paid Social and affiliates. Also harness SQL and BigQuery to impact efforts across Paid and CRM functions.
- Work closely with key relevant stakeholders to understand and fulfill reporting and insight needs.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure website data layer is functioning effectively and optimally to provide accurate and actionable analytics and insights
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience in data interpretation and actionable insights.
- Be proficient in GA360 and GA4 (latter advantageous but not essential).
- Previous experience using Tealium and/or GTM.
- Hold expert communication skills with the ability to work well with cross-departmental stakeholders of varying levels
Job Reference: JO-2310-338974
Salary: £200.00 - £300.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract