Digital Marketing Analyst
~Looking to upskill and develop a passionate data-obsessed individual.
~Be part of a secure and boutique agency who are all about sustainable growth.
~Opportunity to work with the links of Kantar, NHS and FedEx
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
Location: Southend-on-sea – full-time in the office (the team actually voted for this as they are a super collaborative bunch)
You will be joining an agency that won’t be seeing you as just a bum on a seat! You will be part of a super collaborative business that currently has a head count of 25 – they may be small but that is the point! Everyone is seen as a specialist in their area and shares their knowledge with everyone they work with.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a super bright junior who wants to become an expert in Digital Marketing Analytics, equally, they would be open to seeing more experienced candidates. Your ambition, passion and drive is far more important to them than matching the job requirements 100%.
- Gather, report, analyse, and interpret marketing data across multiple channels and disciplines including SEO, Paid Media, Email/CRM, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing and more!
- Present all data findings and strategic recommendations through the creation of reports for campaigns and digitally retained clients.
- Utilise, develop and manage data visualisation tools.
- Provide actionable and meaningful insights and recommendations for our clients, reporting this back to the Strategy Dept.
- Collaborate with internal teams including the wider Digital Dept. as well as our Content, Design and Web Development teams to ensure there is always data-driven decision-making.
- Stay current and up-to-date with the latest and relevant digital marketing trends, analytics tools, and industry best practices.
- A sound knowledge of analytics tools including GA4, Google Ads, Google Console and Google Tag Manager.
- Proven experience in digital marketing analytics, including analysing and interpreting data from various marketing channels.
- Familiarity with digital marketing channels including SEO, Paid Media, Email/CRM, analytics, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing and more
- A willingness to take on new challenges to further develop your skill set
- An ability to interpret and discuss digital marketing briefs, with a clear understanding of objectives, goals and KPIs
Job Reference: JO-2310-338736
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Essex
Job Types: Permanent