- Continuous educational development – this client really wants to develop in your future!
- Become a subject matter expert, owning this area of the business!
- Have the support from a team with a wealth of knowledge, the hiring manager has been with the business 10+ years!
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000
You will be working with a super well known eCommerce powerhouse to improving their website and eCommerce functions by supporting (and continually optimising) the launch of new products, campaigns and initiatives across Europe. This role sits within their well establisted Data & Insights team working on one of their key core clients, who actually own the agency.
You will be the eCommerce lead for a key client account, responsible for delivery of insights leading to website and platform innovations, and real-time campaign optimisations .
- Support a cross-agency CRO team to identify opportunities on a website to optimise through A/B testing.
- Support the client with ad-hoc campaign or insight reporting outside of the RO programme, identifying eCommerce optimisations & efficiencies.
- Leverage a range of data inputs (website touchpoints, 1PD data via CDPs, website heatmapping or text analysis) to identify broader platform & customer experience improvements throughout the website experience.
- The role provides the ability to be hands-on with a range of data (on-site traffic, reviews, quant qual, customer behaviours) to identify performance trends & behaviours across our programmes of work.
- Strong analytical skills, and interest in analysis of a range of different data types (including as eCommerce, customer, CRM,transactional, research and social).
- Ability to clean and process complex datasets of different data types to identify valuable or prominent trends, such as customer databases, sentiment and text analysis, or digital / website engagements.
- Previous exposure to digital ecommerce tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or ContentSquare).
- Knowledge of tag implementation and tracking within eCommerce platforms would be beneficial or willingness to learn.
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI.
Job Reference: JO-2401-340687
Salary: £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent