Salt is excited to support this leading Telecoms client as they seek to hire a new Financial Analyst to join their team on a minimum 12 month contract role. Directly reporting to their Head of Finance, you will act as a key finance contact for all corporate and brand functions for the UK market.
This role is directly responsible for managing the budget planning, strategic plans, development of financial models, preparing projections and leading forecasting phases. With multiple varying-level stakeholders to support, strong communication skills are essential.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Effectively review and analyse financial statements and reports
- Support in developing financial projections and build out of financial models
- Ability to understand key business drivers and track KPI’s for financial report prep.
- Review complex financial accounting work processes, systems and apply conformity with accounting principles
- Collaborate with internal team members to gather input and feedback
- Ability to understand the organisation of the corporate and brand activities, share best practices and propose improvements for implementation.
Key Skills Required:
- Five years of experience in an accountancy, audit, financial analytics position
- Ability to prepare detailed analysis to make financial decisions
- Hold strong understanding of accounting and controlling knowledge within a large company
- Ability to work within a complex environment with teams spread across the globe, multiple legal entities and a constant changing organisational structure.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Job Reference: JO-2311-339418
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract