Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Analytics Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Head of Data Insight & Growth 🚀📈🪴
Mobile Gaming Company 📱🎮
💸 £90k – £120k
🏠 Hybrid / London
A unique role combining skills in analytics, ML and insights with the user acquisition piece.
We’re after a hybrid profile, someone who understands how to leverage data and insights to drive commercial performance, improve user engagement, drive user acquisition as well as execute, deliver and measure performance marketing campaigns.
Join a small, agile and growing independent mobile gaming company as they continue to use data to drive decisioning and growth.
This role is a hybrid position responsible for BI, insights, reporting and user experience analytics, as well as measuring the performance of the mobile app, performance marketing campaigns and user acquisition.
We’re after someone who is both hands on technically, but able to wear many hats and apply data and insights to ultimately improve the commercial performance of the company.
There are not currently direct reports aligned to this role, and probably won’t be for another 12 months, but there is ambition to build out a small team beneath this person in the coming years.
Therefore we need a strong hands on technical Analyst with a growth mindset and ability to also do the performance marketing piece. The business is small, yet agile, and has a strong heritage in this space, but with the culture and agility of a start-up. So, you need to be comfortable with pace, fluidity and an ‘all hands to the pump’ camaraderie! The team are close, lots of socialising and supportive atmosphere.
You will also work closely with the Head of Marketing to deliver acquisition strategies across paid channels, the app and website. You will help to optimise paid advertising campaigns, optimising Cost Per Install and Cost Per Acquisition, as well as running A/B tests of new product initiatives and optimisations.
You’ll also conduct pricing analysis, as well as applying machine learning where appropriate and working on some new initiatives around AI too.
So as you can see, this role wears many hats, but the opportunity to diversify your skills and really deliver impact and growth here is real. A rare opportunity to really own growth and analytics for the business, working with some brilliant people in a start-up culture.
Experience & Skills required:
● Educated to degree level in a STEM subject such as Computer Science, Machine Learning, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics etc.
● Proven experience working in a Commercial and/or Growth oriented role and a proven track record of commercial success.
● You are highly analytical with a passion for drawing insight from data, using hands on skills with SQL and ideally programming languages such as R or Python for more advanced modelling and exploratory analysis work.
● You must have a solid understanding of mobile app performance and retention KPIs.
● Skilled in creating and delivering successful performance marketing campaigns.
● Experience working with managing large Paid Advertising budgets.
● A keen understanding of core Performance Marketing metrics and in campaign optimisation.
● Experience with conducting A/B tests.
● Skilled in building engaging dashboards and reports using Looker (or PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik etc.), bringing data to life and story telling
● You have strong communication skills and a proactive and results-driven mindset.
Upload your CV to our database.