Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Head of Marketing Planning, Measurement & Effectiveness
ü Start-up culture of growth and change within market-leading national online retailer
ü Chance to continue to grow and shape your own team, whilst contributing to the overarching growth strategy
ü Join newly appointed CMO, inspiring leadership from start-up / scale-up background
Salary: 120k – 130k euros & 25% bonus
Location: Central Munch, Germany – 3 days in office
Benefits: Relocation Package on offer, including visa sponsorship, 28 days holiday, private healthcare
Language requirements: English is the business language of the business, German is a benefit but not essential
Salt is excited to have been retained to work with a market leading eCommerce Retailer based in Munich which has grown to operate in over 30 countries and have 8 further offices globally.
The business plans to build further capabilities around measuring marketing effectiveness and attribution as an integral part of their growth strategy and as a result are looking for a Head of Marketing Planning, Measurement & Effectiveness, in a newly created role for the business.
This person would sit in the Central Marketing team and will own and shape the strategy for building out a robust marketing measurement framework, owning and driving attribution, market mix modelling and analytics, and in turn continue to grow the existing analytics team. Additionally you will own and drive the budget planning process and start to build out your role as a lynchpin for all involved in marketing planning, ensuring amore analytical and commercial approach is established. This will help to achieve the wider aim of accelerating the growth of the business.
This role will join to head up an existing team of Marketing Analysts (3) including a Lead, so whilst they will take care of the hands on day to day, it’s important you can lead from the front with hands on skills and knowledge as well as driving them from a strategic perspective.
This person will also sit on the leadership team, so you must be able to think strategically across the full marketing mix as well as your specialism.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, someone who understands both the challenges and opportunities scaling at pace presents, and appreciate how to capitalize on the commercial opportunities this can offer. You will need to be pro-active in creating value through your teams delivery, further securing investment from the board to grow the team.
Skills and experience required:
· Proven experience in Marketing planning, measurement and analytics
· A strong background in Digital Marketing, including leading teams of Analysts and MMM experts
· Track record of implementing and leveraging actionable attribution and media mix models that help inform investment decision making
· Proficiency in marketing tools, analytics software, and data visualisation.
· Ability to translate data into actionable insights that inform tactics and strategies.
· Strong project management skills
· Proven strong leadership skills with a proven ability to manage, inspire and guide high-performing teams.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
· Industry and Market Analysis: stay informed about industry trends, emerging technologies, market competitor activities and leverage this knowledge to inform strategic decisions
Upload your CV to our database.