Salt is proud to once again collaborate with one of the worlds leading Software Giants as they search for a new MArketing Insights Specialist to join their team on a January 2024 contract role.
Reporting directly to their EMEA Marketing Research Manager, you will oversee responsibility for customer research across their EMEA Digital organisation and focus on the day-to-day management of various research projects. This will be a hybrid operating role to their London HQ circa 2-3 days per week.
Key Role Requirements:
- Effectively design their customer research briefs, questionnaires and discussion guides aligned with business priorities and objectives
- Partner with internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Consistently analyse and report results to present to various internal stakeholder audiences
- Effectively synthesise information across a wide variety of insight sources including primary market research, third-party data, customer analytics, marketing/media performance
- Hold the ability to effectively influence and coordinate across the matrix organisation
Key Skills Requested:
- Hold a minimum of 2-3 years of experience within the customer and marketing insights space
- Highly advantageous if fluent in German.
- Experienced with a variety quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Ability to run end-to-end management of research projects – from brief and questionnaire design to analysing & reporting.
- Proven experience with insight synthesis
- Strong analytical skills and intuition with numbers alongside an ability to distil large, complex datasets into concise, relevant and actionable insights
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
- Ability to work directly with raw data
Job Reference: 01010
Salary: £25.00 - £30.00 per hour
Salary per: hour
Job Duration: 6-12 Months
Job Start Date: Jan '24
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: City of London
Job Types: Contract