Salt is proud to collaborate once again with this Globally Established IT Software Giant as they source for a Marketing Operations Analyst to support their Research & Insights Manager and Product Marketing Manager, developing and nurturing the close partnership to support in delivering go-to-market and integrated marketing activities.
Sitting within their International Analytics and Operations team, you will build and maintain a 360 performance management framework for the EMEA market, covering market demand generation, business performance, customer behaviour and market and product analytics.
Other duties include:
- Ensuring positive integration with other reporting systems while maintaining relevance for EMEA
- Effectively analyse data, identify, isolate, and communicate drivers of performance and changes in trends
- Drive preparation of content for regular and ad-hoc performance read-outs
- Understand and analyse external market data and trends (eg. market sizing, demand trends, macroeconomic factors), with a specific focus on the UK, Germany and France markets.
- Benchmark EMEA performance against other regions and industry standards
- Partner with the Product Marketing Manager on the identification of areas of strategic importance
- Good understanding of IT landscape, trends in software industry and e-commerce fundamentals
- 3-5 years of experience with data-driven, exploratory analytics and an ability to independently process large volumes of data, simplify complex datasets and communicate key findings
- Excellent proficiency in SQL and Microsoft Excel.
- Power BI a plus Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or Business preferred
- Have a drive for optimisation, efficiency, and innovation
Job Reference: JO-2211-329132
Salary: £25.00 - £30.00 per hour
Salary per: hour
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: Jan '23
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract