Senior CRO Consultant/Assistant Manager
Fashion and Beauty
Location: Hybrid/Central London 3 days per week
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 + 15% bonus and up to 50% staff discount
My client is looking for a Senior CRO Consultant/Assistant Manager to join the team and own the CRO process. You will not be managing people but you will be managing the workload of 2 engineers and 2 designers so there will be plenty of responsibility! There is a lot of support internally and your manager is very friendly and looking to develop and support you!
You will champion Test & Learn Programme for the UK&I Region, presenting back regional findings in business forums and sharing updates with both local and global teams.
What you will be doing:
- Support planning and prioritisation of UK&I Test & Learn Programme
- Manage intake of test ideas and prioritise these across ELC brands portfolio
- Collaborate with online optimisation analysts, conduct research and analysis to identify areas of improvements, create hypotheses and test ideas.
- Work with 3rd party Testing and Personalisation suppliers, UX and development teams on planning, delivery and execution of the optimisation roadmap.
- Analyse and evaluate A/B tests reporting on results and recommend next steps.
- Produce regular updates on Test & Learn Programme results to the wider teams, input into development roadmaps.
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Understanding and experience of building data driven hypothesis and managing MVT and A/B tests
- Experience in using A/B and MVT tools and understanding of analysing results, including statistical significance calculations
- Experience working in multi-skilled Agile scrum team
- Experience using project planning tools such as Jira, Confluence and Trello
- Knowledge of web analytics tools
- Awareness of UX best practices, including site accessibility
- Results & performance driven mentality, with strong attention to detail and growth mindset.
Job Reference: JO-2311-339420
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent