Salt is collaborating with a Global Leading Travel Client as they seek to hire a passionate Senior Integrated Campaigns Specialist for an immediate starting, 12 month contract role. In this exciting position, you will oversee responsibility for planning, execution and measurement of data-driven and highly personalised automated integrated marketing programs and be focused on value delivery through the partner journey.
You will take a deep dive into the tools and processes used to provide delivery at scale. Working across a wide range of internal stakeholders, you will partner with the automation and analytics teams to support in developing and defining the program goals, requirements, deliver program strategies through to deployment.
Key Role Requirements:
- Effectively build email marketing programs to support partner’s needs throughout the partner lifecycle, ensuring alignment to business priorities
- Translate business objectives to specific, meaningful, and measurable program goals for relay back to key internal stakeholders
- Support alignment between data science, product, analytics, and marketing teams on program plans
- Liaise with content teams to create assets meeting marketing personas’ needs and preferences
- Work with analytics and revenue management teams to establish, forecast and report against key success metrics
- Support with the rollout of multi-channel testing programs
- Implement dynamic content into marketing emails
- Work with marketing ops and analytics to set up A/B testing on live automated campaigns to drive results
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive experience creating email programs with Marketo
- B2B / B2C marketing automation programs driven by customer data
- Experienced in building omnichannel and dynamic marketing campaigns
- Possess strong project leadership skills and proven experience in successfully delivering sophisticated customer focused marketing programs.
- Deep understanding of campaign management and demand creation processes.
Job Reference: JO-2304-333224
Salary: £300.00 - £380.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Email Marketing, Integrated Campaigns, Marketing Automation, Marketing Campaigns Manager