Salt is proud to once again collaborate with this Global Leading Software Client as they source an experienced and talented Demand Generation Marketing Manager to join their Data & Analytics function on a 12 month contract position.
In this May starting position, you will oversee responsibility across a broad range of outbound and inbound marketing programs to drive qualified leads and resulting pipeline. Working collaboratively with the respective regional campaigns teams, you will lead in the creation of demand via digital campaigns, email nurturing, webinars, content syndication, ABM and other tactics to drive and progress qualified leads.
Key Skills Required:
- Be a highly motivated team player who is extremely organised, eager to learn and progress.
- Confident at managing numerous projects simultaneously and have a strong sense of responsibility, accountability, and urgency in delivery.
- You will ideally possess circa 7 years working within a B2B tech enterprise marketing role
- Have the ability to effectively track record of delivering pipeline targets through both inbound & outbound marketing
- Experience of working in a matrixed organisation to develop marketing campaigns in partnership with multiple sales & marketing teams
- Be an effective relationship builder & partner to the sales team, ensuring all plans and activities are aligned and driving towards common revenue goals
- Hold a strong analytical skillset to measure and report on efficiency of marketing campaigns and programs.
- Experience with marketing software such as Marketo, Drift, Salesforce, ON24, and more.
- Ability to learn new technologies, products and systems quickly.
- Previous experience developing, executing and managing events, webinars, partner marketing initiatives, customer engagement programs, online advertising, sponsorships, target account marketing, hospitality and direct marketing campaigns
Job Reference: JO-2304-333103
Salary: £40.00 - £56.00 per hour
Salary per: hour
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: May 2023
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: B2B Marketing, contract freelance, Demand Generation, Marketo, Salesforce, Senior Marketing Manager