Salt is proud to once again collaborate with one of the World’s Largest Cosmetics Giants as they seek to hire a Senior Data Analyst to directly support their UK Online Team through the creation of new dashboards, generation of creative data visuals, data modelling, and gathering actionable insights to support in driving their data driven business decisions and achieve their online revenue targets.
You will oversee the online data & reporting roadmap and champion data science for the UK region while also working very closely with the US based Global Data Science Team on exciting cross-regional projects. This will be a hybrid working role to their Central London based HQ – min 3 days per week. The ideal contractor will act as a mentor for a talented and driven junior analyst within the team, providing guidance for their completion of work and general feedback to support their development.
- Effectively build visual dashboards and extract insights from multiple sources e.g. Biq Query, GA, Salesforce, etc.
- Collaboratively support the internal Product Managers on data requirements to support with various site changes, new features, creating automated reporting solutions for teams to use to understand performance once released etc.
- Proactively analyse onsite customer funnels and end to end customer journey identifying pain points,
- Work with the Optimisation team with any reporting requirements across experimentation, applying statistical methodology to understand the long term impact of experiments and modelling results across other sites/regions.
- Provide new dashboards to support better data decision making, building out future roadmaps for online data and input to the analytics strategy
- Consistently feedback and present actionable insights to key business stakeholders
Key Skills Required:
- Hold strong experience in Analytics, Data Science, both as an individual contributor and managing teams.
- Proven experience with database languages, data scripting languages would be a bonus.
- Ideally hold experience with analytics software e.g Looker, PowerBI, Tableau, or similar.
- Ability to deliver data-driven products and insights as well as influencing team decision making.
- Experienced in effectively analysing, validating, and transforming large datasets.
- Proficiency in deploying data-intensive solutions. Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Key experience in crafting compelling data visualizations and presenting complex data in a clear manner to relevant stakeholders to best inform future business decision making
Job Reference: JO-2310-338468
Salary: £400.00 - £600.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract