Salary: €45,000 – €50,000
My client is looking for a superstar Digital/Web Analyst who has expert tagging ability to join their eCommerce business in either their Berlin or Heinsberg office. Time is office at the moment is one day a week but an additional day is occasionally added for in person meetings. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new team within the business and help to shape how web analytics is ran within the business.
Day to day responsibilities:
- You will implement, operate and maintain web tracking and attribution modeling
- You will implement performance tracking for marketing campaigns and implement it in cooperation with the SEO and web development teams
- You maintain the visualization of customer segments and customer journeys
- You supervise web analytics projects from definition to rollout
- You carry out analyses and reports in order to create structured decision bases for the daily optimization work.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, mathematics, statistics or a related field
- At least 1-3 years of relevant and practical experience in website optimization
- Strong technical knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and tag management.
- Experience of A/B and multivariate tests.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker or Power Bi is a plus
Job Reference: JO-2306-335181
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent