Salt is proud to collaborate with a rapidly growing Digital Agency as they seek to hire a talented Web Analyst to join their team on an asap starting, minimum 3 month contract role. Hybrid to their Central London HQ, 2-3 days per week, you will provide invaluable support in deriving actionable insights from data to best inform their website and digital marketing strategies.
You will oversee ownership of their web analytics and hold a key role in upskilling the business across analytics, dashboards and data visualisation.
Key Role Requirements:
- Leveraging GA4 to support in driving insights and inform strategies
- Manage the monitoring and implementation of tags
- Work closely with key relevant stakeholders to understand and fulfill reporting, insight needs and general ad-hoc tasks
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure website data layer is functioning effectively and optimally to provide accurate and actionable analytics and insights
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience in data interpretation and actionable insights.
- Be proficient in GA4
- Experienced in using GTM and Dashboard building
- Strong communication skills with the flexiblity and experience to lead on internal fixes and ensure business continuity
Job Reference: JO-2311-339169
Salary: £300.00 - £400.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract