Salt has partnered with an exciting London based Performance marketing agency who are on the hunt for a Paid Media Account Manager. You will be the first port of call for your clients, you will be the face of our agency, demonstrating knowledge, creativity, assurance to your clients. Working closely with the paid media delivery teams, you will need to display a deep understanding of your client’s business, whilst demonstrating care and ownership of the clients activity and budgets.
- Establishing, maintaining, and growing key paid media client relationships.
- Working knowledge of Paid Search (priority) and Paid Social campaign tactics and builds to direct client conversations and KPIs, working with Paid Media team
- Assisting clients in establishing their strategy and where our agency can support.
- Identify upselling/ Cross selling opportunities within the clients
- Defining our objectives for each client, ensuring synchronise with the client’s objectives.
- Ensuring client in month performance KPI’s are met while working towards the long-term goals
- Managing monthly budgets and upcoming forecasts, including month end finance reporting.
- Working alongside the paid media team to ensure social and search campaigns are built and optimised on an ongoing basis with clients KPI in mind
- Weekly calls/meetings and daily ad hoc tasks with Senior Clients.
- Monthly / quarterly strategy meetings – delivered with the Paid Media Leads
- Basic Data analysis to discuss onward performance.
- Briefing in tech and creative agencies.
- Working as part of a team – supporting all team members with client liaison and client relationships where required.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working within a UK based digital marketing / digital account management role
- Experience working across multiple accounts with varying budgets. Knowledge of growing start-ups and SME clients would be ideal.
- Experience discussing paid media budgets and optimisation tactics
- Experience of growing full funnel paid media campaigns
- Google Ad’s Search Certification
- Possess a strong and professional communication (both verbal and written) and an ability to exchange information with others clearly and concisely.
- Knowledge across Google, Bing, Pinterest , Facebook Ads and Display advertising. LinkedIn, & TikTok advantageous but not required
- Able to manage multiple accounts with strict deadlines.
- Deliver excellent service and advice to our clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft with a particular focus on Excel
Job Reference: JO-2211-328205
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 2022/11/04
Job Industries: Biddable Media & PPC Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent