Salt’s client, a leading UK Beauty retailer is on the hunt for an ambitious CRM Assistant, driven and determined to build up their CRM experience in a fast paced environment.
Based in their Leeds HQ, in this 4 Month (potential to extend) contract role you will support and assist the CRM team in the management, development and execution of all campaign emails and aid in the development and growth of their marketing strategy, acquisition and retention plans to grow this digital channel.
- Briefing, building, amending and maintaining all customer focused campaigns and emails
- Creating and editing HTML emails
- Weekly campaign reporting
- Work collaboratively with the relevant internal teams to create email briefs and collate all relevant information to ensure each of the campaigns fulfil their set objectives
- Support in producing analysis on campaign and channel performance, KPI’s and provide recommendations on potential improvements
- Previous experience within a retail/fashion environment preferred
- Experience with Bloomreach very advantageous – similar ESP considered.
- Experience working with and producing trade emails
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment
- Strong cross-communication skills, ability to maintain and create friendly, professional relationships with colleagues and clients
- Experience of HTML desired
- Good Analytical skills – Tableau, GA ideal but not essential
- Strong Attention to detail, organised and driven to build CRM experience
If you think you would be a great fit for this role, I want to hear from you! Send me a copy of your CV to – email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2309-337749
Salary: £150.00 - £170.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 4 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email
Job Locations: West Yorkshire
Job Types: Contract