Salt’s client, a Globally Established Fashion Powerhouse are on the hunt for a driven CRM Executive to join their rapidly expanding eCommerce team on an initial 3 month FTC. They are ideally looking for a self-starter, who is confident and willing to learn about the business and sector and delivery invaluable support to their CRM Manager in implementing and delivering on their CRM strategy across email and app channels as we enter into peak period.
Key Role Requirements:
- Hold responsibility for end-to-end delivery of key CRM campaigns, ensuring timely delivery and to the highest standard.
- Using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, you will effectively support on creative briefings, promo set-up, build, test and launch of marketing and triggered communications.
- Support and develop omni-channel CRM strategies, drive customer retention and acquisition of data
- You will develop data-driven hypotheses and validate through a test and learn approach to optimise ongoing performance
- Produce weekly and monthly performance reports and identify any key trends
- Actively communicate and collaborate with the other departments to enable the customer-focused marketing strategy
- Experienced in digital marketing, email and app
- Experienced with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ability to interrogate campaign data to understand performance of campaigns beyond the top line number
- Solid understanding and experience in the end-to-end delivery of CRM campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of HTML
Job Reference: JO-2210-327335
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Pro-rated
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 3 Months FTC
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract