Salt is proud to collaborate with one of the world’s leading software companies as they recruit for a hands-on Lifecycle Marketing Specialist for an immediate starting, 12 month contract role. This position is focused on the implementation of digital marketing programs to meet targets for customer acquisition and ensuring that marketing surfaces owned by Lifecycle Marketing are best leveraged to ensure the best omni-channel experience for their customer base ensuring maximum impact on revenue targets.
- Effectively represent the Lifecycle Marketing Team and provide ideas and solutions that tie into the data driven strategy that they promote.
- Oversee responsibility for the development and planning on how to best use the various LCM surfaces – email, desktop notifications and in-product placements, to drive revenue across strategic & tactical key initiatives.
- Provide essential understanding the business priorities, opportunity sizes and resource availability to help support strategic efforts and development
- Review a variety of data models and insights to determine the best approach.
- Ensure consistent alignment with Global priorities and initiatives to ensure that locally driven campaigns are operating effectively and deliver incremental benefit to the business.
- Partner with tech, campaign, web and sales teams in EMEA and US
- Closely run projects through-out the end-to-end project cycle
- Ensure that campaigns are set up and detailed in the internal project management tool, ready for deployment.
- Set up campaigns and apply measurable metrics for review/reporting
- Establish testing frameworks where possible to assess business impact
Key Skills Required:
- Hold previous experience in acquisition related roles, possess a growth focused mindset and understanding of CRM and experience in solving business problems.
- Ability to provide demonstrable experience in planning and execution of pan-EMEA email marketing campaigns in a consumer/e-commerce environment.
- Possess excellent analytical skills for data-led decision making.
- Be a well organised, reliable individual who is able to handle sophisticated projects involving multiple partners.
Job Reference: JO-2210-327624
Salary: £35.00 - £43.00 per hour
Salary per: hour
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract