Salt is proud to collaborate with one of the world’s leading Fintech platform clients as they recruit for a hands-on Lifecycle Marketing Specialist for an immediate starting, 6 month contract role. This role will oversee the management of marketing activities and programs for the organisation, develop and implement marketing plans and ensure all project/department milestones are met. You will effectively stay abrest of changes within the marketing environment, coordinate market research projects and support with selection and management of ongoing relationships with different marketing vendors.
This role is immediate starting and will require a hybrid working structure from their Central London location.
- Experience in creating and managing marketing campaigns end-to-end
- Hold a good understanding of customer lifecycle comms, GTM tactics and have the ability to leverage different marketing channels for different audiences effectively.
- Experienced with Customer Acquisition and Retention Initiatives. Using multiple channels to reach both prospective and existing customers.
- Be goal-driven in your approach, reaching leads and conversion targets
- Experienced with content creation and management, e.g. drafting copy and content for various channels and audiences, ability to brief agencies to create and deliver content)
- Effectively project manage and work with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to clearly and concisely report back results and metrics
- Possess excellent attention to detail, be an effective communicator and manage various stakeholders and competing tasks
- Hold experience using Google suite
Job Reference: JO-2211-328867
Salary: £0.00 - £400.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract