Ecommerce & Digital Manager | Retail Brand
Salt are excited to have exclusively partnered with this well loved and nostalgic retail brand that have created a newly formed eCommerce team to help bring to life their own DTC store to convert their wide audience of brand advocates to shop their products! As the eCommerce and Digital Manager you will have full responsibility of the Shopify platform, ensuring the user experience is optimised. If you are passionate about all things eCommerce and Digital Marketing, with an appreciation for the techy side of it too, then this is the role for you!
The role reports into the eCommerce Director.
You can expect to:
- Manage and lead the website trading strategy, improving customer journey and driving conversion and revenue.
- Daily, weekly, monthly analysis and reporting – using the insights to drive improvements across the site.
- Be responsible for the look and feel of the site, through managing all product images, copy and site promotions.
- Be responsible for creation of campaign pages.
- Utilise SEO best practices to drive the performance of the site.
- Manage all digital marketing channels (PPC, paid social, affiliates, SEO etc) alongside the agency.
- Own all email marketing and reporting.
- Working alongside the Marketing team on social content calendars and partnership marketing.
This role is for a driven, commercial ecommerce professional. Skills needed are:
- Strong ecommerce background.
- Strong knowledge of Shopify.
- Coding language is desired.
- Self-motivated and proactive individual.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels, having overseen these previously.
- Hands on experience with email marketing and reporting.
- Very commercially focused.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Job Reference: JO-2310-338354
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent