Ecommerce & Digital Executive | Lux Fashion/Lifestyle
London/ Hybrid (4 days office based)
This established designer fashion/lifestyle brand is looking for an Ecommerce Executive to join their small but busy team.
Why should you join?
- Established luxury brand for over 30 years, with iconic designs and a cult following including the likes of Kate Moss and Sienna Miller.
- Small but tight knit team, collaborative and passionate.
- Great role for someone who is new to ecom/digital and looking to learn and gain hands on skills.
- Opportunity to work across multiple areas of the business (with the main focus being on day to day ecommerce activities).
- Based in London with a 4 day office week
This role has ecommerce as it’s core function but also gives the opportunity to work on digital marketing and logistics:
- Support the Head of Ecommerce in the day-to-day site management (product uploads, UX, optimisation, merchandising etc).
- Manage content uploads and development roadmap etc.
- Own the relationship with Shopify.
- Support the performance marketing agency by providing content, briefs etc.
- Support logistics by working closely with the warehouse, production etc.
- And more!
This role will be great for an up and comer in ecommerce, who is super eager to learn and has a passion for fashion, arts, culture and lifestyle. You’ll need:
- 1+ year in an ecommerce role (product uploads, merch etc)
- Some hands on experience with Shopify.
- Basic Excel skills.
- An analytical mindset – good with numbers/data/analysis.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels will be a plus (but doesn’t need the technical know how).
- 22 days holiday
- WFH on Friday’s
- Company pension
- Access to health insurance, via Simply Health
- Employee discounts and access to staff pre-orders on new collections
Job Reference: JO-2311-339492
Salary: £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 02/01/2024
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent