My client, a heritage brand in the UK, is on the hunt for an eCommerce Executive to join their team for a 3-month contract. This role will be an amazing opportunity to join the team at one of their busiest time of the year.
In the digital operations role, you will be required to be hands-on, have excellent time and organisational management, and be able to work with various internal teams.
Key duties of the role…
- Execute all product enrichment across, images, attributes, filters, outfits, badges
- Ensure all filter values are accurate and relevant for our customers
- Enrich all product in-season and executes all trading optimisation in line with the agreed SLAs
- Execute all cross-sell / up-sell/outfitting info in line with the agreed SLAs
- Execute and manage all Digital Product Attribution and Enrichment
- Supports/Inputs into all launch readiness reporting
- Delivering with the digital trade teams to optimise
- Shopping the shop – site walking the experience to make sure we have the best experience for our customers.
- Supports promotion creation and testing as and when required
- Supports execution of the markdown pricing process as and when required
If available to start a new role in January, email CV to email@example.com for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2312-340296
Salary: £140.00 - £180.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: 02/01/2024
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract