eCommerce Manager | FMCG
Fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known global consumer brand that has an array of household names, which you are sure to know! This role will see you manage the eCommerce operations for one of their major brands across UK, France and Germany, managing their DTC strategy, leading on insights and providing best-in-class customer experience.
This role will sit within a team of four and you will report into the Digital Marketing Manager and have management responsibility for a Junior Ecommerce Manager.
In this role you can expect to:
- Define and execute the brands International D2C strategy, working collaboratively with the region specific teams to execute.
- Take full control of the International P&L, measuring each country’s performance against its target.
- Build relevant reporting processes to measure key KPI’s.
- Conduct product merchandising and promotional planning in line with the seasonal calendar.
- Work with the Performance Marketing Manager to review campaign results.
- Work with external agencies to drive eCommerce performance (SEO, Dev, CRM).
- Work collaboratively with other business functions to drive site performance (Marketing, Brand, Supply chain).
- Experience as an eCommerce Manager.
- Language skillset, French or Germany a plus!
- Data-driven approach
- Entrepreneurial manner
Job Reference: JO-2211-329054
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent