My client, a leading retailer, is on the hunt for an eCommerce Project Manager to help lead the launch of a new category to market on an initial interim contract.
You will be responsible for effective management, coordination and implementation of the proposition on their website ensuring right first-time implementation of optimised customer journey.
Key measures of success will be driving product and content conversion and order value through excellence in execution of business range, campaign, and promotional activity.
This eCommerce Trading Manager will work closely with all functions within the Digital & Customer, Marketing and Trading teams to ensure that merchandising is maximised.
Your role will:
- Lead and manage the aggressive implementation of the range, campaigns and promotional activity for new proposition on my client’s website maximising the sales and profit potential, aligned to commercial priorities
- Be the ‘go to’ Digital contact for category, marketing, digital product owners and proposition teams
- Lead a team Digital Merchandisers (Temporary resource) to set up 1000’s of SKUs including planning of workload, sign off and launch
- Manage the promotional offer & campaign plan to maximise customer engagement and conversion
- Ensure that the right plan of content execution is in place to drive conversion for the new Proposition. Focus throughout is on the customer journey and user experience.
- Identify proactively potential execution issues and address with Trading, Marketing and Digital teams
- This role will be a 3-6-month contract and paying up to £350 a day
- This role requires at least 1-day a week in office (just south of Birmingham near Worcester), so can be remote 4 days a week
If keen to apply, email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Email CV to email@example.com for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2310-338973
Salary: £300.00 - £400.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3-6 months
Job Start Date: 06/11/2023
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract