Global Ecommerce Manager | FMCG
Up to €120,000 + car allowance + bonus + benefit package
Salt are excited to have exclusively partnered with this iconic and leading FMCG brand who are on a digital transformation all whilst growing the desirability of their much loved product category.
As the Global eCommerce Manager you will be focusing on the development and execution of the brands marketing strategy to drive online sales and brand visibility via eCommerce platforms. This role will suit an entrepreneurial individual who is ready to get stuck into the detail and lead on strategy to unlock eCommerce best practices for the brand on a global scale!
The role reports into the General Manager of Marketing.
You can expect to:
- Create and implement the brand’s eCommerce Marketing Strategy.
- Review content optimization and create a best practice playbook for what this looks like.
- Create KPIs for the eCommerce category and install a data led approach to sales analysis within the business.
- Conduct regular reporting – using the insights to drive improvements across the site.
- Create and manage a promotional strategy for the e-retail platforms working collaboratively with internal stakeholders, for example Category Teams to ensure success.
- Oversee and be fully accountable for the budgets for the eCommerce channel.
- Utilise SEO best practices to drive the performance of the site.
- Lead on eCommerce best practices, filtering these within the lead countries.
This role is for a driven, entrepreneurial ecommerce professional. Skills needed are:
- Strong ecommerce background within a digital native brand.
- Ideally have recently gone through a digital transformation and have a playbook for eCommerce best practices.
- Strong analytical skillset.
- Self-motivated and proactive individual.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Competitive salary
- Car Allowance
- 30 days holiday + public holidays
- Pension scheme, employee 4% and employer 20% = 24% total
- Bonus Scheme
- Many more too!!
Job Reference: JO-2310-338934
Salary: €70000.00 - €120000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent