Salt is excited to continue the long running collaboration with this Globally Recognised Sportswear brand as they seek to hire a Order Management Operations Specialist to join their team on an asap starting, min 12 month contract opportunity. This role will be based remotely and working directly with their EU based hub.
The focus of this project term will be to implement an On-Time/In-Full product delivery process for specific market categories, ensuring compliance with their partner-contract obligations.
Key Role Requirements:
- Develop and deliver a digital, live document and process plan to be used by their key marketing business partners to track their outbound order management delivery, order entries, transport, monitor internal networks
- Build and implement a product servicing plan and calendar.
- Develop an outbound order sheet plan, implement an activation tracker to best manage article lists, tracking, availability lists etc.
- Develop a process and implementation plan for all promotional services, outbound order entries, order confirmations etc
- Deliver quarterly overall analysis of the outbound processes and providing recommendations for improvements where required
- Support with internal up-swilling and online training for marketing business partners for future efforts
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience working within a Supply Chain, Order Management position
- Strong communication skill set and attention to detail
- Ability to work to set deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Open to potential occasional travel to the EU hub when required – would be expensed.
If interested, send your CV across to – email@example.com
Job Reference: 0101
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract