Senior Digital Trading Manager | Retail
South West England/ Required in the office Monday and Tuesday
£90-100k + car allowance + bonus
Salt have partnered with a leading retailer in their space who are looking to hire a Senior Digital Trading Manager to drive and develop the strategy for their UK and IE websites. You will be responsible for managing a team and helping them deliver sales and growth through a competitive and customer-centric digital proposition. They would be looking for the successful candidate to come to the office on Monday and Tuesday for trade meetings.
Working very closely with the Director of Ecommerce, you will:
- Create and develop long-term strategic plans for the brand’s online performance.
- Be accountable for the department’s KPIs (Revenue, AOV, Conversion Rate etc) and present within Trade meetings on the performance against these KPIs, highlighting opportunities and threats to the business.
- Work cross-functionally with different areas of the business to drive the digital agenda and ultimately the department’s revenue.
- Continually review the performance of the site in comparison to competitors to consider future opportunities.
- Review and analyse the customer experience through effective merchandising.
- Lead and manage the team, conducting regular 1-to-1s and check-ins, ensuring to create robust succession plans for future growth.
- And more.
You will need:
- Strong trading background within retail.
- Proven track record in driving KPI’s and revenue online.
- Team management experience is crucial.
- Strategic thinker.
- Experience working with Board and HOF levels.
Job Reference: JO-2303-331756
Salary: £90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent