Salt has partnered with an exciting online retail brand who are looking for an experienced SEO Manager to join the marketing team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing effective SEO strategies to improve our client’s website’s visibility and ranking on search engines. If you are passionate about using data, automation and best practice to help make revolutionary improvements then this could be the opportunity for you!
- You will take the lead in developing and implementing the SEO strategy across the UK and USA markets.
- Work with the wider Marketing management team to forecast SEO traffic and enquiries.
- Define the best use of the SEO budget and work with relevant stakeholders on implementation.
- Create and maintain competitor tracking reports to give insight into competitor performance and strategy.
- Work closely with the IT/Development teams to ensure the websites are optimised from a technical standpoint.
- Work closely with the content team to ensure that existing content on the site is optimised.
- Be pivotal in the strategic direction of our organic traffic acquisition, implementing tactics for sustainable growth in local and international markets.
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience either from an agency, brand, or media owner background
- You are the subject matter expert of all SEO including, best practices and the ability to put processes and controls in place to ensure adherence to these.
- You are passionate about SEO, technology, and analysing data.
- Experience of wider digital marketing channels
- Experience in Screaming Frog, Xenu or Deepcrawl etc would be beneficial.
Job Reference: JO-2304-333236
Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 2023/04/19
Job Industries: SEO Jobs
Job Locations: Kent
Job Types: Permanent