Great opportunity to join this small and agile SaaS business with strong backing from an industry giant. They are a dynamic and innovative company with a global presence. They pride themselves on delivering cutting-edge solutions and exceptional employee experiences.
This is a key role for the business as they embark on a platform transformation. You will be handling the day to day relationship with your clients and taking them through an enhancement that will see their current application being super-sized with many new features.
- Manage relationships with 20 global clients, serving as the primary point of contact.
- Drive successful renewals of licenses for legacy clients while ensuring a seamless transition to the new platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful implementation and adoption of new modules.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and expansion of services to meet client needs and enhance their overall experience.
- Develop and execute strategic account plans to maximize customer satisfaction and retention.
- Provide product demonstrations and training to clients on new features and functionalities.
- Monitor customer health and proactively address any issues or concerns.
- Proven experience as a Customer Success Manager or similar role.
- Strong background in account management and successful renewals.
- Demonstrated ability to upsell and cross-sell new modules or services.
- Experience working with global clients and managing relationships remotely.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with products such as IT Asset Intelligence, SAM and employee experience management.
- Ideally looked after a major UK Bank in your career.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Remote working with regular meet ups.
Job Reference: JO-2312-340044
Salary: £70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Account Management & Customer Success Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: account management, CSM, Customer Success, SAM, Software