A global leading company is currently recruiting for an AEM Technical Architect that has extensive experience managing end to end Adobe Experience Manager deployment. Hybrid working. 6 month rolling contract, paying up to £850 per day.
Experience and skills required for the AEM Technical Architect, Adobe Experience manager Architect, AEM Cloud as a service.
- Experience in engaging as a AEM Technical representative. Has managed and owned an end-to-end AEM deployment, preferably in AEM Cloud as a Service
- Can assess the viability of various enterprise content platforms and engaged with the senior / executive community
- Creates, consults and reviews architectural decisions, architecture solution, performs re-engineering of Architecture as necessary
- Creates solution blueprint to meet project requirements
- Conducts NFR compliance verifications and validation. Ensures alignment with overall architecture view, creates / develops reference codes
Package for the for the AEM Technical Architect, Adobe Experience manager Architect, AEM Cloud as a service.
- Remote position – 6 month rolling contract paying up to £850 per day
Job Reference: JO-2210-327734
Salary: £500 - £850 per day + Benefits
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 month rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract