Technical Architect – 15 Month FTC – Hybrid/West Midlands – Full Driving License Required – Temp to Perm – £40,000-£47,000
I am currently working with a key client looking for a Technical Architect to provide expertise on health, care and housing tech in designing and deploying solutions that fit with incumbent system functionality and configuration with responsibility for monitoring compliance and performance and proactively identifying and introducing opportunities for improvement.
The role will be flexible and support new deployments and projects as the portfolio flexes to new business opportunities.
A proven track record designing and deploying remote monitoring solutions in housing and social care settings or in NHS settings is essential.
Tech Architect Accountabilities:
- Experience of data analysis and user requirement analysis, some being highly complex, including interpretation and comparison of a range of options
- Demonstrable experience of testing and change management.
- Experience of liaising and working with technology suppliers
- Ensuring that solutions adhere to all architectural, security and quality standards.
- Acting as point of contact to ensure all parties (including internal and external technical / development teams) understand the solution design and the part that they need to play within it.
- Identifying risks affecting solutions, including mitigating recommendations and support in managing those risks.
- Prepare reports/briefing notes, as appropriate to report of the status of any projects
- Contribute to lessons learnt activity to inform project delivery going forward.
Technical Architect Experience Required:
- A proven track record of advising and influencing senior stakeholders within a complex business environment, providing expertise and guidance, and of informing strategy and tactics.
- A proven track record designing and deploying remote monitoring solutions in housing and social care settings or in NHS settings.
- It would be desirable to have experience of supporting government funded projects.
- Broad knowledge and experience of diverse computer systems
- An ability to think strategically and utilise resources effectively
- Strong influence and persuasion skills, re-enforced by persistence and resilience.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, preparing and delivering effective communications.
- Exhibit a high degree of pro-activity and creative thinking when faced with challenges requiring resolution.
If this role is of interest, please apply for interviews tomorrow and next week.
Job Reference: JO-2311-339342
Salary: £40000 - £47000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 16 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cloud Infrastructure & EUC
Job Locations: West Midlands
Job Types: Contract