Access Management / PAM Administrative Support – Banking Client – Brussels
Duration: 1 year freelance contract
Rate: €400 – €500 pd
- You will be part of the Identity and Access Management Department (within CISO).
- IDAM is in charge of implementing, operating and managing all the accesses from, to or within the banks IT infrastructure.
- The main mission is to ensure that each individual has access to the right resources at the right time for the right reasons as well as to respond to the increasingly rigorous compliance requirements.
- The services covered by the teams include access management, user lifecycle management, privileged access management, recertification and security advisory services in the context of Identity and Access Management.You will be part of the IDAM Standards where the main mission is to support, help and educate our clients vs. access management related topics.
- Provides administrative support on requesting accesses and material for the people joining IT (using different tools e.g. ServiceNow, SailPoint/Staff DB), be it new people joining the Company or coming from another Division
- Supports the Staff Managers in this domain by proactively raising blocking factors and providing regular status report (manages their expectations vs. the expected start date mentioned in our systems)
- Ensures the appropriate follow-up and coordination
- Produces regular and/or ad hoc analysis of information relating to work processed
- May assist with other tasks such as statistics, procedures/Standard operating procedures, communication, best practices sharing…
- Look for opportunities to improve our processes and increase our internal clients’ satisfaction
- Very well organised as different tasks are required in preparing the first day at work of the newcomers in different tools and involving different stakeholders
- Client focus mindset as you will have to interact with Staff Managers to ensure a smooth on-boarding of their newcomers and with different stakeholders across the Company (coordinate between our different Help Desks and teams)
- Good communication skills in English
- Analytical skills as some situations may require further investigation and understand the root causes of any access issue
- Be risk minded as we should ensure people gets the right access for the right function and at the right time
- Not afraid to raise issues in a constructive mindset and propose solutions
- Ability to raise ideas to simplify and improve the current process be it procedures/SOPs, communication towards our internal clients….
- Creative and open to look for alternatives to improve our current Service offering
- Appetite for new technologies used in (Office 365, Sharepoint; Sailpoint ServiceNow…)
- Expertise in Sailpoint/IAG, DSA and SNOW ticketing systems and the Staff Db
- Previous experience in such a role is a plus
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-2209-259815
Salary: €400 - €500 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 1 year contract
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract