A global leading company is currently recruiting for a Generative AI – Machine Learning Scientist that has indepth experience with GenAI and ML. 6 month contract, paying up £850 per day. Hybrid position, 2 days onsite in London.
Experience and skills required for the Generative AI – Machine Learning Scientist, GenAI Engineer, Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning Scientist, GANs, VAEs, LangChain, RAG, PyTorch
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing generative AI models, such as GANs, VAEs, and related architectures.
- Proficiency in programming languages commonly used in AI research, such as Python and TensorFlow/PyTorch. Experience with healthcare-specific frameworks (e.g., DICOM, FHIR) is desirable
- Strong experience with machine learning concepts, including deep learning, optimization algorithms, regularization techniques, and model,
- Strong track record in publications, patents, and/or launched products in this space,
- Experience building and bringing practical use, knowledge graphs and graph-based machine learning models,
- Experience in AI Engineering – LangChain, RAG and vector sectors like Chroma.
- Strong knowledge and use of python and NLP techniques/technologies.
- Ph.D. or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence highly prefered
Package for the for the Generative AI – Machine Learning Scientist, GenAI Engineer, Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning Scientist, GANs, VAEs, LangChain, RAG, PyTorch
- Hybrid – 6 month rolling contract, paying up to £850 per day
Job Reference: JO-2309-337860
Salary: £600 - £850.00 per day + Benefits
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6months rolling
Job Start Date: Immediate
Job Industries: Cyber Security Jobs
Job Locations: City of London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Generative AI, Machine Learning Scientist, PyTorch